Coma Coma

Wow

That was really good, nice art and overall great bit of work. Really enjoyed your music too definitely added to the experience.

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Bee Eee Ay

As in BEAutiful game, really love how its looks the dirty watercolour/ink look is fantastic. The game has a lot of charm to it too.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Good idea, well executed

Good fun and I liked the idea, its a pity I am TERRIBLE at platformers.

Obey! The Game Obey! The Game

Hectic

Absolutely nuts game, good bit of 5 min fun.

Infectonator! Infectonator!

Great

Very good game, really fun and addictive. Only complaint would have been that I couldn't keep going but already you're implementing an unlimited mode so everything is just dandy.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Feels broken

Loved everything about it except actually playing it. Missed a lot of ledges, fell over for no reason a lot of the time like jumping onto or off of platforms, didn't get why I couldn't sprint up inclines. Just felt a bit like playing Mario if he was drunk. And I was drunk. And my fingers were covered in paste.

Anywho- Art, Animation and voice acting were great. I like a lot of the little touches of detail throughout.

Stoneage Assassin 2 Stoneage Assassin 2

Crossbow is a no-go

It's just a game I know but that is a major inaccuracy having a crossbow in that time, its like roman legionaries running around with six shooters. The game itself wasn't enjoyable, there was no challenge with the ability to duck and the actual shooting part felt dull.

If you can get what I mean by 'oomph' try and add more of that.

StoneAgeGames responds:

Hello everybody and thanks for the comments!

About the crossbow - please don't take it too serious, it's just a little "freak" from the Stoneage Assassin 1;)

Take care and enjoy the sunday!

Leaving Leaving

Good way to go

Thats a pretty cool way to tell them, it was interesting and had a good choice of song. Not a brilliant game/animation but that wasn't the point.

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

Needs more commands

Quite a good game but as other people have mentioned your commands are too specific, try broadening the terms a little. Other than that, its an interesting idea and is pretty funny.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Very clever

Excellent game, entertaining and challenging puzzles with a very unique take. Especially the boss fight :P